UPDATE (Oct. 19th, 2012): Scion Night 2012 was a huge success! Check out our recap of the event here.
What is Scion Night?
Scion Night at Knott’s Scary Farm is one of the largest Scion owner meet-ups in the country. Scion continues their successful relationship with the Marines and their Toys for Tots’ donation drive, where Scion has helped collect over 60,000 toys. If you own a Scion, head to Knott’s on October 17th to gain access to this awesome event!
- Come in a Scion, bring a toy for Toys for Tots, and drop it off to get a ticket to Knott’s Scary Farm!
- Walk through the FR-S “Halloween Walk” and check out the Scion family of rides.
- Hang out with KROQ’s Hard Copy Rebels and DJ Jeremiah Red!
- Experience the FR-S for yourself by driving it in our private road course.
- Hungry? Experience some of Southern California’s hottest food trucks.
- Participate in a variety of amusement areas and hang with other Scion owners
- Check out new ways to customize your ride with 5:AD, OEM Audio+, Optimize, Beat Sonic, and our other valued partners
- But wait there’s more…..inside the park, see Ravi Drums and iLumniate light up the stage at Calico Square. You won’t want to miss this!
When is it exactly?
- Wednesday, October 17th, 2012
- Parking lot opens at 2pm
- Knott’s Scary Farm doors opens at 7pm
What is the address?
Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Berry Farm parking lot
8039 Beach Boulevard
Buena Park, CA 90620
Ticketing & Parking Procedure:
- Bring a toy valued at $10 or more
- All attendees must arrive to the event in a Scion wearing a seatbelt
- Receive a colored wristband
- Park and head to the Toys for Tots drop-off that is the same color as your wristband
- Drop off your toy & show your wristband to receive a Knott’s Scary Farm ticket
- No toy, no problem. Toys can be purchased in the parking lot if you forget to bring one.
- Parking is $20
- There are only 10,000 tickets available*
What is Toys for Tots?
The U.S. Marines runs the Toys for Tots program every year, and their mission is “to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November and December each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to less fortunate children in the community in which the campaign is conducted.” To learn more, visit their site: http://www.toysfortots.org/about_toys_for_tots/toys_for_tots_program/default.aspx
The Best FR-S Car Show
Scion is running a ‘car show’ on Instagram between October 12th and October 14th where FR-S owners can submit photos of their FR-S to Instagram. Garage FR-S (www.garagefrs.com) will judge the entries and select 10 finalists. One winner will be selected at Scion Night itself.
- To enter, submit a photo of your FR-S to Instagram with both the hashtags #ScionNightKSF and #GarageFRS
- 10 finalists will be chosen and notified via Scion’s Instagram (@Scion), Scion’s Facebook (facebook.com/scion), and email
- Official rules for the car show can be found at http://www.scion.com/blog/best-fr-s-car-showofficial-rules/
Scion will be running a Twitter giveaway between October 10th and October 12th where one randomly selected winner will get to ride along with Ken Gushi for a hot lap at Scion Night.
- To enter, follow @scion on Twitter and tweet “#ScionNightKSF”
- One winner will be chosen and notified via Direct Message on Twitter
- Official rules for the contest can be found at http://www.scion.com/blog/scion-night-at-knotts-scary-farm-twitter-contestofficial-rules/
Check out the exciting Scion Night promo video here:*A very limited number of tickets will be available for purchase at a discounted rate after the first 10,000 attendees. Must arrive in a Scion and Toys for Tots rules apply (see above).