Personal Information Practices for 2012
During 2012, we shared the following types of personal information about our customers with Sirius XM Satellite Radio, Toyota Financial Services and our authorized Scion dealers where the information was used for the recipient's own marketing:Learn More
- We collect personal information you choose to provide which may include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number together with certain demographic information from you in connection with surveys or from commercially available services.
- We collect and store "usage information" about how you use our Sites, such as the name of your internet service provider, the browser and type of machine you are using, the IP address and the web site that referred you to us and the pages you visit to help manage the Sites.
Uses and Sharing
- We use personal information to provide you with services or information you request, such as new vehicle information alerts, promotions and mailed brochures.
- We also use personal information when you request to participate in promotional activities such as sweepstakes, contests, games, special events, blogs and chats.
- We share personal information with our service providers and business partners to assist us in fulfilling your requests and providing features and services for the Sites.
- We also share personal information with companies affiliated with Toyota and our authorized dealers, dealer advertising associations and distributors for their own use.
- If you choose to participate in a Program, your Personal Information may also be shared with our Program partners and may be used by our Program partners if you indicate your interest in receiving communications directly from that company.
- We, web publishers and other web sites on which we advertise may target advertisements for products and services in which you might be interested based on your visits to both the Sites and other web sites.
- We may use third party ad network providers to help present ads on the Platforms, as well as other service providers to evaluate and provide us with information about the use of the Platforms and viewing of our content. We do not share Personal Information with these providers (unless, of course, you give us permission).
Your Choices And Access
- You have the right to have a copy of the personal information you provide.
- You have the right to correct or update your personal information.
- You may instruct Scion to remove you from our programs you have subscribed to by using the unsubscribe link provided in our email programs or by contacting us.
How To Contact Us
To contact us with a question call us at 1-866-70-SCION or mail your inquiry to: Scion Customer Experience.
19001 South Western Ave.
Torrance, CA 90509
For additional contact information click here.